Since November of 2015, MTS Sickle Cell Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, has had one mission: to increase the public’s awareness of sickle cell anemia. We will support awareness, education and research pertaining to sickle cell anemia as well as provide support to families affected by this life threatening disease.
We believe in:
- Increasing public awareness of sickle cell disease and providing support to families affected by sickle cell disease
- Supporting educational and informational activities to increase public awareness of issues affecting the sickle cell community
- Providing information to the public about the need for support, awareness, and advocacy for sickle cell disease
- Sponsoring meetings, events, and workshops about how to live well with sickle cell disease
- Educating the public about the funding needs of organizations that work to bring awareness to sickle cell disease and support families affected by SCD
Leadership & Staff
MTS Sickle Cell Foundation’s Board of Directors and staff play a pivotal role in advancing the organization’s mission.
In 2015, compelled by challenges of raising three daughters who all have sickle cell disease, Mapillar Dahn embarked on a mission.
Financials & Policies
We are pleased to share our tax filings and policy statements, which outline our financial strength and sound stewardship practices.